Out LEVERAGE your competitors.
1. How can I use this idea, principle or technique to achieve my goals or solve my problems? Taking one concept and transferring it into a totally different domain. This pattern of thinking will enable you to kill two stones with one bird. Spot leverage points.
2. How will this make a difference in the way we do business? Anytime you read a newspaper, magazine or trade publication, you need to be asking yourself this question. Odds are, your competitors aren’t. Make nothing something.
3. Now that I have this, what else does this make possible? Oh. My. Sweet. Jesus. This question will make you more money than Donald Trump. But only if you ask it daily. Ideas are waiting.
4. What are you going to do with this opportunity? Not think. Not say. What are you going to DO? Action is eloquence.
5. What is another use for this failure? That’s the cool thing about screwing up. You can find another way to leverage your bloopers. Lessons, not mistakes.
6. What personal skills have you not tapped into yet to build your business? I bet there are at least five of them. Find a way to incorporate them into various aspects of your daily work. Bring new value.
7. What personal skills have you not tapped into yet to help your customers? I bet there are least seven of them. Find a away to incorporate them into various aspects of your sales process. Bring newer value.