1. How often are customers coming to YOU? The more the better. It shortens your sales cycle, quickens customer acquisition time and reduces marketing costs. Attract; don’t look.
2. How often are markets targeting YOU? You need to become the bulls-eye, not the arrow. I call this Reverse Target Marketing. Being the selected, not the selector. Attract; don’t seek.
3. Does a lower fee make you more affordable, or less attractive? That’s the thing about higher fees. They’re not just intimidating; they’re also tempting. It’s all about value perception. Ask for more.
4. How can you build an asset that is so attractive that buyers will come looking for it? Build word-of-mouth into your product, service or idea at the onset. Use baseline remarkability as your foot in the door; use enduring remarkability as your insurance to stay in the room. Think WOM first.
5. What can you do to attract your favorite type of clients? Maybe write a personal ad for your ideal client. Maybe get video testimonials from your favorite clients and post them on your blog. Maybe include a section on your website that explains, ‘A perfect client for me is…’ Brainstorm ideal situations.
6. Who is already attracted to me and sees me as a resource? If this is the case, you’ve got a MONSTER head start. More fans = less selling. Fanagement builds wealth.