• Actor. You’re method acting and the character is YOU. What do people get when they get you?
• Attic. Clear the cobwebs off your old marketing. How often are you reinventing yourself?
• Cantor. Stop yelling and interrupting. Start SINGING. People will listen. Is your marketing making music or noise?
• Car. Successful businesspeople don’t advertise their businesses on the windows of their car. It mars your credibility. How much of your marketing is hurting you?
• Icon. Your logo needs to symbolize something bigger than you. Something powerful and emotional that connects to people’s worldview. Do you REALLY think naming your company after your own initials is remarkable?
• Orca. Be a whale in your industry. Be the man. That Guy. The Go To Gal. The person everybody who does what you do, knows. Are you The Observer or The Observed?
• Ricotta. Cheesy doesn’t always mean ineffective. Are you willing to embrace hokeyness?
• Tacit. You shouldn’t have to explain it. People should “get” it right away, or at least within ten seconds. Anything after that and you’ve lost ‘em. How quickly can you explain what you do?
• Tonic. Be the pill. End people’s pain. They will flock to you. What are you the answer to?
• Traction. Shtick might get you in the room; but only SUBSTANCE will keep you at the party. Are you a Dum-Dum or a Tootsie?
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
What (else) can’t you spell “a-t-t-r-a-c-t-i-o-n” without?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “11 Ways to Out GOOGLE Your Competition,” send an email to me, and I’ll send you the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author, Speaker, Coach, Entrepreneur
Watch The Nametag Guy in action here!