The only thing in life you have control over is yourself.
And that you can’t make anything happen – but you can (greatly) increase the probability of that thing happening … by making yourself more “-able.”
(The title of the book is pronounced as “a bull,” just like the cute little cartoon.)
In short, this book will make you more:
Advanceable. Addictable. Bookable. Brandable. Breakable. Buyable. Buzzable. Callbackable. Checkbookable. Discoverable. Engageable. Googleable. Invokable. Meetable. Nameable. Needable. Non-nextable. Openable. Pursuable. Referable. Requestable. Retweetable. Revisitable. Sellable. Show-Up-Able. Sought-after-able. Spreadable. Successable. Superiorable. Trustable. Unbullshittable. Unequalable. Yessable.
HERE’S WHERE YOU COME IN: If you would like to win a free copy of this book, here’s your challenge…
1. Create your own “-able” word. What’s your theory of the universe? What’s your secret for increasing the probability of success? Name it with a word that ends in the suffix “-able.” Note: Please do not use any of the ones listed above, as they have already been written about, and can be found in the book.
2. Write a blog post explaining your “-able” word. In no more than one thousand words, explain what your word means – and why it can help others increase the probability of success.
4. Send an email to email@example.com. Introduce yourself, send me the link to your blog post and give me your address. I will link from my blog to yours, then send you a copy of the book!
AND HERE’S THE BEST PART:
5. You become the co-author of my follow-up ebook! Once the contest is over, I’ll compile all of the blog posts and put together an ebook sequel called -ABLE2.
6. Reciprocal promotion. I’ll share that ebook – containing your blog post and information – with every single person I know.
– – –
*Submissions will be accepted until 11:59pm on October 1, 2010.
*As the editor, I reserve the right to modify or reject any content as I see fit.
*Only the first fifty people who submit will be considered for the promotion.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Are you -able?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “62 Pieces of Advice Busy Executives Need to Know, but Don’t Have Time to Learn on Their Own,” send an email to me, and I’ll send you the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Mentor
Check out Scott’s Online Quotation Database for a bite-sized education on branding success!