1. WRITING things down as soon as you hear them.
Because if you don’t write it down, it never happened.
2. ASKING yourself, ‘What’s the next action?’
Because ultimately, that’s the only question that really matters.
3. LISTING all the steps you need to take to leverage an opportunity.
Because listing is the quickest, most efficient way to organize all of your thoughts. (Ahem…)
4. GOOGLING various elements of your idea as soon you get it.
Because you need to find out if someone else is already doing it.
5. ASKING for feedback from smart people right away.
Because they can ask questions and see things you can’t.
6. REGISTERING domains as soon as you get the name of the idea.
Because he owns the domain owns the idea.
7. EMAILING someone right away with a action-oriented question.
Because initiative is attractive.
8. SCANNING your opportunity radar constantly.
Because now that your mind is fixated, related ideas will be attracted to you.