1. What are you going to do with this opportunity?
2. How will this make a difference in the way we do business? Every time you observe a new technology, trend, culture shift.
3. How can we help each other learn about this topic?
4. In what kind of future situations could you use these learnings?
5. How can I use this idea, principle or technique to achieve my goals or solve my problems?
6. What is another use for this failure?
7. What’s the takeaway from this month’s experiences?
8. How do I keep this going?
9. How could this become something great?
10. How can I use this?
11. Where can I use this?
12. What went right/wrong/perfectly about what JUST happened?
13. How can I use this idea, principle or technique to achieve my goals or solve my problems?
14. Does this client represent an organization you would hate to lose?
15. Does this client represent long-term business potential?
16. Does this client serve as a reference or exemplar for other clients?
17. Does this new assignment, project or client allow you to command higher fees than before?
18. Does this new assignment, project or client allow you to learn new skills?
19. Does this new assignment, project or client enable you to leverage more than in the past?
20. Does this new assignment, project or client expose you an important future opportunity?
21. Does this new assignment, project or client increase (not just sustain) an existing relationship?
22. Does this new assignment, project or client lead to future work with the same organization?
23. Does this new assignment, project or client lead you into a new industry?
24. What did you experience today that taught you something about your work or life?
25. Is this a gift or threat?
26. How will this affect those who look to me for leadership?
27. What did God say to me through this message?
28. Have you missed an opportunity to teach and grow others?
29. What action should I take as a result of this message?
30. How will doing this affect me?
31. What coincidences have you recently noticed?
32. What have I seen, read or done today that relates to another idea or theme in my life right now?
33. How can I apply what I’ve learned from the people I’ve encountered today to something I’m already working on?
34. What am I doing or working on right now that would benefit from a new idea?
35. How do the writer’s solutions or ideas relate to my life?
36. Is there a method of thinking or a metaphor implied that I can adopt to my own ideas, life or business?
37. How can I make the most out of this viewing experience?
38. What thoughts have I been having over and over?
39. Is there a way to see this?
40. How can I use reality to my advantage?
41. How can I convert my past experience into __________?
42. What is coming into me now?
43. What are the various ways I can recycle this intellectual property?
44. Now, what is THAT communicating?
45. Is there anyone in my life that I treat this way?
46. What is the one thought, idea or insight that you will take away from this meeting?
47. What else can I do simultaneously, while I’m waiting, while I’m here
48. How can I make writing a part of this?
49. What is this a piece of?
50. Does this represent some reality you can recognize?
51. How did the incident make you better or teach you resilience?
52. What is this a test of?
53. What doors does this open for you? What doors COULD this open for you?
54. How did nature solve this same problem?
55. What happened to me during this experience?
56. What fundamental principles might be at work here?
57. How can you conduct a debriefing?
58. What other event do I have in my memory that is like the current one?
59. What business COULD we be in?
60. What personal skills have you not tapped into yet to build your business?
61. What personal skills have you not tapped into yet to help your customers?