1. Have you identified and valued your TRUE expertise and inventoried your negotiable personal assets?
2. How can you build an asset that is so attractive that buyers will come looking for it?
3. How can you get that money into YOUR pocket?
4. How can you transform your expertise into a product that people can EASILY become obsessed with?
5. How could you deliver unmatched value that, when asked to buy, customers would consider it to be a ‘no-brainer’?
6. How will people learn enough about you to want to hire you or buy from you?
7. If someone paid you $5000 to sit down with you for one hour, what would you tell him?
8. If someone was going to pay you $1000 an hour, what are the questions they have to ask you to get their money’s worth?
9. If YOU were your customer, what would you LOVE to buy from you next?
10. Of all the topics you’ve blogged, written or given speeches about, what immediately resonates with the most people?
11. What can you do to deserve this money from other people?
12. What contribution are you going to have to make to other people to cause them to give you the amount of money you want to acquire?
13. What do you do that people are eager to pay for?
14. What do you know that other people find valuable?
15. What do you know that people would pay money to learn
16. What have you accomplished that people would not only respect, but also desire to learn and utilize to gain the same benefits for their company?
17. What is everybody always asking you about?
18. What is the market value of your talents?
19. What is the reason someone is willing to give you money?
20. What new category (that people would pay to learn about) can you expertise create?
21. What specific skill are people constantly asking you to teach them how to do?
22. What three compliments do people make about your business that, to you, is just an effortless extension of your inherent expertise?
23. What topic (that you don’t presently address or don’t address enough) are your customers slowly starting to ask you to go deeper into?
24. What value are you prepared to give to others so that they will voluntarily give you their money?
25. When people ask to ‘pick your brain,’ what are the three most common questions they ask?
26. When people write you fan mail (or thank you in person) for how your work has personally helped them grow their business, what, specifically, are they grateful that you taught them to do?
27. Who has your money in their pockets?
28. Who is already attracted to you and sees you as a resource?
29. Who would give their right arm to acquire the valuable expertise you now realize you possess?
30. Who would pay you for what you know?
31. Why do you deserve the type of money you want to acquire?