1. Are other people repeating your ‘story’?
2. Are people talking about you?
3. Are you building things worth noticing right into your product or service?
4. Are you starting positive epidemics?
5. Are you the observer or the observed?
6. Do people hear FROM you or ABOUT you?
7. Do you have customers or fans?
8. Does the media want you?
9. How are you allowing customers to participate in your brand?
10. How are you building a following?
11. How are you building a permission asset?
12. How are you listening to the WOM about you?
13. How are you making it easy for customers to tell their friends about you?
14. How are you measuring your WOM?
15. How could you encourage strangers to break the silence and talk to you?
16. How many books have you read about WOM?
17. Is your idea so good that SNL would parody it?
18. Is your idea so remarkable that people make fun of it?
19. What are you doing to stimulate, harness and increase word of mouth?
20. What are you known as?
21. What are you known for?
22. What are you recognized as being the best at?
23. What are you recognized as being the first at?
24. What is it about your idea that makes people eager to spread it?
25. What is your total marketing capacity?
26. What is your WOM plan?
27. What part of your marketing makes people stop and ask, ‘Huh?’
28. What would the twenty-second word of mouth ‘sound byte’ be if your customer were to tell a friend about you?
29. Who are your accidental salespeople?